Here at ExpertsDirect, we would like to believe that our services, goals and mantra are well known to our clients. However, we appreciate that in today’s hectic world it is impossible to be across the ins and outs of every business you deal with. As a result, we have compiled a list of the various factors that define ExpertsDirect. We hope these will enable you to better understand our business and utilise the services we have to offer.
Experts Direct in a nutshell:
1. All of us at Expert Directs are permanent, full-time employees. We are dedicated to growing the Experts Direct business and providing the best possible service to our clients. Our experience in multiple facets of the legal field allows us to understand the pressures and stress faced by lawyers seeking qualified expert witnesses to assist in their case.
2. We are diverse. We provide expert witness services on a wide range of areas including employment, intellectual property, construction and architecture, business claims and disputes, public policy and regulation, accounting and investment, banking, bankruptcy, criminal investigations, commercial damages and real estate.
3. We project manage the expert witness report preparation process at all stages. From providing you with a report template to ensuring all formatting is consistent and proofreading for grammar, spelling, and admissibility, we work with our clients at all stages of the process. We aim to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible for our clients.
4. We provide a value-add in the production of expert witness reports. Here at ExpertsDirect we do more than simply proofread; we actively engage in the preparation of expert reports. We critically review expert reports, questioning whether they provide sufficient evidence on the matter at hand in a complete and concise manner.
5. We provide assistance beyond expert witness report preparation. We are able to simplify the process of sourcing expert witnesses by pinpointing the exact type of witness best suited to your case and providing you with a shortlist of qualified expert witnesses and their profiles to assist in making the decision.
6. While we do our best to anticipate our client’s needs, we are significantly more effective when we are well informed. We aim to create a clear line of communication with our clients as we believe that effective communication of needs is the best method to ensure a successful outcome.
7. We value our client relationships. Here at ExpertsDirect, we are constantly seeking to grow and expand, which is not possible without strong client relationships. We greatly value our clients and aim to create enduring relationships with each person and entity that we work with.
8. We are flexible. Face-to-face, email, skype, telephone. ExpertsDirect is a flexible workplace that embraces technology; whichever method of communication you prefer, we are happy to accommodate. We work closely with our clients wherever they are located, be this locally or overseas.
9. We are up to date with current developments in the expert witness space. We strive to be ahead of the curve in the expert witness arena and aim to ensure that our clients are too. That’s why we provide weekly articles on our blog addressing current issues regarding expert witnesses, summarising key cases concerning expert witness evidence, and providing updates on any legislative changes on expert witness conduct.
10. We take a genuine interest in our clients’ experiences. We appreciate receiving feedback on our work and receiving updates on the impact of our expert witnesses in trials.
If you have any questions about the services that Experts Direct provides, feel free to send us an email or contact us by phone on 1300 847 855.